Carleton University 2012-2016
• Bachelor of Architectural Studies: Graduated with distinction
• Major in Design
University of British Columbia 2016-2019
• Masters of Architecture
• Study abroad semester: Chandigarh College of Architecture
Stevens Group Architects
• Summer 2014: Schematic design responsibilities involved 3D visualizations, presentation drawings and working drawings for multiple stations of the 2021 Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
IBI Group Architects
• Summer 2015 & 2016: Contract Administration assistance for Pioneer Village Station as part of the Spadina subway extension. Design development and preparation of drawings for the Finch West LRT.
• April 2017 - January 2019. Conceptual design for various retail displays and event spaces for companies including Nike, Google and Samsung. Concept visualizations for the Nike-Footlocker “House of Hoops” mobile interactive event space. Design lead for “West 2nd Concrete House” and “Gabriola Island House”. Responsibilities included site analysis, schematic design, BIM modelling, and development of building permit drawings.
Good Weather Studio
• January 2018 - June 2018. Model building for Vancouver Art Gallery exhibition “Cabin Fever”: Abbot Pass Hut and Cartop Dome scale models.
Studio Balcaen Kwan
• June 2019 - October 2019. Concrete and framing drawings for a custom residential project. BIM modelling for showroom product display and office spaces.
Taylor Hazell Architects
• August 2020 - Current. Design development, IFT construction drawings for historic school. Design development phase included intensive on-site documentation of historic conditions and precise measurement of as-found conditions. Contract administration assistance and field report development for R.C. Harris Water Treatment Plant, Kingston Frontenac County Courthouse, and Strachan Pumping Station.
• Programs:Rhino, Keyshot, 3ds Max, Diva for Grasshopper, Vectorworks, Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign. • Analog and digital photography, woodshop, metalshop and residential construction.
• Sean Pearson founder of RUFproject, email: email@example.com,
Phone +1 778 987 0172
︎ +1 416 571 4054